Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

February 26, 2019 --> Day Number One

So I’ve made it 24 hours without you. And it’s fucking sucked. I don’t know what I’m doing, but I’m trying my best. When I think of everything you’re going to miss - Kaellyn’s 8th grade dance and graduation. All of Chey’s plays. Their high school graduations. College graduations. Seeing them grow up, walking them down the aisle. I get so damn angry. It wasn’t supposed to be like this. We were supposed to grow old together. To raise our girls and see our grand-kids.
I told you earlier I took Odin to play fetch. Kaellyn got him to roll over for the first time since you’ve been gone and present belly. And you know what a belly rub aholic he is.
My coworkers have been a godsend. They sent pizza last night and two of them hand delivered Boston Market tonight. They all want me to eat, but I can’t. I’m not hungry. I don’t feel anything other than this all consuming sense of loss.
You should see the amount of messages you’ve gotten, that I’ve gotten. You touched so many lives. I don’t think you truly know how much you are missed. I’m trying my best, but shit, I couldn’t even figure out how to lower the ironing board. But I’m trying. I have to be strong. I don’t have any other choice.
We were supposed to have forever, but forever wasn’t as long as I had hoped. I miss you so damn much.

No comments:

Post a Comment